2018年2月9日 星期五

[Spark TMC] We upload our photos. Happy New Year!!!

Hi, My dear Sparks and Friends,

 

We uploaded our photos! Please check via below link,

https://goo.gl/Fk7Y5G

 

Thanks for Jenny, she brought lots of spring couplets and we all can get one!

Also, the Blessing Market was interesting; I have heard that some questions were so difficult so the Angles couldn't find a proper advice for that guy. And I also heard that someone received a wonderful suggestion and would like to follow it.

 

Our Sparkers and IEs were all brilliant. I love Iris story, it was interesting and vivid. Mandy's speech brought me back to my darkness school life and remind me how happy I am. Sherry's speech encourages me that sometimes we need to be crazy and insist so we can get some marvelous result and have a remarkable experience.


IEs gave all speakers lots of positive advice for their improvement. Love you soooo much.


All in all, thanks for your coming. If you missed our meeting last night, don't worry, we will back and have some special event soon. That's the way we do!

 

Happy New Year!

Wish you have a prosper year!
Susan Chang
Spark's VPPR 2017-2018

沒有留言:

張貼留言